Membership Application Submission
Before you continue please make sure you have the following documents ready for submission:
The documents below are required for an application to be complete.
All documents must be in .PDF format and all Image/Photos must be in .jpg, .gif or .png format.
- “Passport Photo” Current, digital, color photograph of the applicant in business attire.
- “Recovery Equipment” Minimum one (1) photo of recovery equipment.
- “Liability Insurance” Proof of “wrongful repossession” insurance coverage (Accord Form) with Allied Finance Adjusters listed as Certificate Holder "Allied Finance Adjusters P.O. Box 3853 Midland, TX 79702"
- “State, County or City Licenses” Held by applicant that are applicable to repossession or repossession related services (scan all documents into one .PDF)
- “Trade Memberships” All trade memberships/certifications ex: RISG, CALR, FLAR, IRA, ARA, TexasARP (scan all documents into one .PDF)
- “Drivers Licenses” Applicant’s current driver’s license, enlarged so that photo and written information is clear.
- “Proof of business start date” example: articles of incorporation, assumed name registration, etc. (scan all documents into one .PDF)
- “Proof of Business Ownership” example: stock certificate, stockholder list from state corporation agency, member list from Operating Agreement, etc and all dba or assumed name filings. (scan all documents into one .PDF)
- “Credit Report” Current copy of applicant’s individual credit report (within six months)
- “Membership Application” Signed and completed in full.